Tuesday 10 June 2014

FOUR SQUARES!

Hello lovely bloggers!

Tando is getting all SQUARED UP this week!  I chose to have a play with some TWINCHIES this time.  Did you know that Tando sold packs of 10 for under £2 (at time of writing this)?  They are lovely and sturdy too.


These twinchies have been painted with Fresco painted then stamped in white with some bubble wrap before being doodled.  The little birds are from Stampotique and I have added hats to them.  They look like they are going to a party...or have they been? hahahaha!!!!!  I hinged the twicies together so that they would be free standing but ooops!!!!  I glued all the hinges on the same way so, although they stand up, they don't zig-zag as I would have liked.  Another lesson learned!!!!



Do pop back see what the other DT-ers have done.  Thank you for looking today, HUGS, Karen  xxx

3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Hahaha, FABULOUSSSSSSSSS Karen!!!!! :D Coco xxx

Kaz said...

I love this Karen! So much fun xxx

Gio said...

So cute and funny!