Friday 22 August 2014

Free For All Week - Butterfly Wing ATC


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an Artist Trading Card that I created for the Free For All theme this week. I found this gorgeous butterfly wing in my garden and thought it would look fantastic on an ATC.


I used the fabulous Dotted Star Mask, designed by Kaz, first with a black marker and then with light molding paste that I tinted gray. I moved the mask slightly before applying the paste to create a shadow effect for the background of my card. Once the paste was dry, I colored the card with ink, mist and gelatos. I sealed the butterfly wing to my card with a thick coat of crackle glaze. While the glaze was still wet, I pressed the wire circle and rub-on onto the card to finish my piece.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/mask-dotted-star-p-719.html
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/artist-trading-cards-p-288.html


Thanks for stopping by today! You can pick up all the pieces I used here from the Tando Creative Retail Shop.

3 comments:

simply monica said...

Wow love this Dana how did you do this one?

Kaz said...

Beautiful Dana xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright colours and effects x