Thursday 9 October 2014

Orange and Black - Card

Hi folks!  Its raining hard here as I do this post, thunder and lightning too!

Happy Birthday!
 
Its my daughters birthday today and I have tied it in with this weeks theme of orange and black and still with a summery feel to it, despite weather to the contrary!

I used Tando Mask - Ink Splatters.  I inked black first and then moved the mask slightly to add the orange just away from the black.  


Ink Splatters

Bug Set small

The chipboard dragonfly from the Bug Set small was inked and I then added Sepia Glossy Accents to the wings before adding pearls for the body.  


Have a great day all...here's hoping for a bit a sun today!

Caroline ♥

2 comments:

Kaz said...

That's so pretty Caroline xx

Cocofolies said...

Really pretty card indeed! And I love your use of this mask combined to the butterfly x