Friday 21 November 2014

Decorated box!

This week I am bringing you a largish decorated Tando box!  The kit is actually the Tic Tac Toe Box but I have decorated it differently using different elements.


I made up the box before adding acrylic paints, using a different colour each side.  Lovely and bright eh?  On the top of the lid I used 2 sets of the FLOURISH 7 on the corners,  4 Twinchies (stamped) in the centre and then a Multi Loop Karen's Frame on top of those.


These are fantastic box to use to put that special gift in and they are incredibly easy to put together!  Here are the pieces that I used...

The main kit...I shall use the other pieces on another project!

The lovely corner flourishes...

The little frame...(pack of 4)

and of course the twinchies...
 
You can buy all these direct from Tando Creative *here*  Thank you for popping by today, take care, Karen xxx
 

1 comment:

Kaz said...

gorgeous Karen, it's so lovely and bright xxx