Thursday 4 June 2015

June Color Challenge - Beach Hut Mixed Media Board


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing the beach themed mixed media board I created for the Color Challenge this week. I used Ranger paint dabbers to add color to a Mixed Media Board. I then added a fun image and some dimensional paint. I used the same paint dabbers on a Mini Beach Hut and number from the Arthur Number Set. I attached the hut to the board and finished it with a touch of glitter. I'm ready for dinner on the beach!

You can find this chipboard and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to have you join the Color Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooooh this is fun Dana, fab make my lovely. I adore the crab, so cute x x x

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! Gorgeous Dana ♥