Sunday 7 June 2015

June Colour Theme

Hi everyone, Gez here, excited to be joining the Tando Creative Design Team.

Today I am sharing a tag I've created using one of the {Mixed Media} boards and the hot colour theme for June.


The background was created using acrylic paints and oil pastels.

The cute {Tando Mini's - Owls} were treated to a spot of texture paste to hopefully resemble feathers along with {Trees and Leaves mask}. It was such a shame to cover up so many of the green leaves!

I hope you enjoy using the colour theme as much as I did!


 Have a lovely Sunday, Gez

4 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Great piece Gez... Welcome to the team xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous tag sweetie, what a fab make. Massive hugs x x x x x

Karen said...

WOW!!! This is just fabulous, welcome to the team my lovely xxx

Angelnorth said...

Congrats on joining the team Gez! Love the texture on these little owls, they look fab!