Friday 14 August 2015

Chalkboard table deco with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Stencils post.
I love Tando stencils and use them a lot. But sometimes I just add a piece of stencil over my  craft piece as I need a small embellishment  and nothing more. This project was this kind of a " add a piece of stencil" crafty  piece.
 I made this self made To do list chalkboard holder and yes, this is a real chalkboard cardstock  where you can write things with real chalk. So to make it interesting I stamped  TPD To do list image  from Paper Elements 1 set over black chalkboard cardstock (DCWV) and heat embossed it with white powder as I want it to stay like forever. Who I am kidding? Maybe for a few weeks if we write and wipe and rewrite and wipe. But then we can always  stamp another board and another and another.
I made the texture flourish with Tando Long Flourish  mask and texture paste and heat embossed it with some clear glitter.


By the way- you can paint the back side of this triangle stand with black chalkboard paint and yo use a chalkboard marker for your extra notes too, such as a shopping lists.
 Tando stencil used:
Long Flourish 

Mask - Long Flourish


No comments: