Hi everyone Dee here again with my take on the colour theme for
August. I was very lucky to have grown up in Africa
so when I started working on my Tando media board
the colours reminded me of the cave paintings
we would see out in the bush.
I used all Deco Art media products again apart from the 3D
Okay so I swished the yellow brown red and blue to both the ends of the
media board with my finger.
Next I used the distorted Hive stencil and put the 3D gel through. On one
end I pushed glass beads into it while the gel was still wet.
I used texture sand paste, crackle paint & crackle paste .
I then got out my deco art antiquing creams in patina and burnt umber.
I used the patina over the gel medium and the followed this with the brown.
I knocked back with a damp rag and polished up with a dry rag.
I stamped the stick people with walnut stain distress ink and clear embossed
I used burnt umber fluid acrylic on the edges and clear embossed it.
well that's it for today I hope you all enjoyed this post please feel free
to leave a comment or two.
Cheers Dee x
- Tando Creative Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mmhttp://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/-c-120_123.html
- Tando creative Distorted Hive Mask
- Deco Art Media painthttp://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/-c-10_105.htmlRaw Umber, Titan Buff, Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide, Yellow Oxide & Cobalt Turquoise.
- Media Antiquing: Patina Green & Raw Umber.
- Media: Texture Sand Paste, White Crackle PAINT, White Crackle PASTE,
- From my stash, stamp is very old non Sequitur Stamp, grease proof paper, 3D gel & wire.