Saturday 26 March 2016

Anything goes by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my latest post for Tando
I decided to do something a bit different than 
my normal work.
 I started with a media board which i coloured
with a verity of vibrant colours.
 Next I stamped some stamps from my stash onto the 
media board.
 I used some barrier wax/vasaline in area's that I wanted
the colour to come through on.
 I then painted in black acrylic paint and knocked it back
 once dry. I inked up some more stamps and
then gold embossed them.
Finally I painted some hearts from the grab bag, arrows
circle & washer from the industrial elements set.
Finally a sprinkle of shabby white Frantage
embossing powders to finish off.
That's all for today folks I hope 
you like it.
Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando products used :- Chipboard - Mixed Media Boards, Tando Mini's - HeartsArrows Grab BagAndy Skinner Industrial Elements Bolts/Washers sheet
  2. Paints and stamps from my stash.


2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love this. It's exuberant and fun. Hugz

Unknown said...

What lusciously rich and vibrant colors Dee - with a touch of gold pop!!! It reminds me of the opening to one of my hubby's sci fi shows... another universe or planet intrigue!!! But of course, it's really just abstract art and it's completely lovely. I just keep seeing new things hiding here and there. XXj.