Sunday 6 March 2016

Colour Challenge with Lisa

Hi there, Lisa here today with my take on this weeks colour challenge. 



Here is my creation...





I decided to do a 7.5" x 7.5" card front and I focused on the pinks, purples and greens on the colour palette.
I used the distressed diamonds mask with some filler to get a really thick, textured look. I mixed some crushed olive distress ink with the filler to colour it. 



I then added victorian velvet and tattered rose distress inks to the background and a tiny hint of dusty concord. 
I coloured the mini book plates with dusty concord and used crushed olive and peeled paint distress ink to colour the swirls.

I stamped the word 'cherish' directly on to the card and stamped the word 'forever' on to a separate piece of card. 
I cut the 'forever' up and put it inside the bookplates. I then covered the centre of them with DecoArt Liquid Glass.





Thanks for popping by, Lisa x 

Here are the Tando products I used which are all available on the website. 


Mini Mask - Distressed Diamond      Mini Book Plates       Mixed Swirls Small

No comments: