Friday 25 March 2016

Make a perfect moment altered canvas: Anything goes week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Anything goes week on Tando blog.
Today I am going to share a pretty big altered canvas made in a very shabby pastel colors with a few on Tando products.

I made it as " all around time" art piece and as a such I used Tando clock mask, Tando clock big chipboard and added a piece of Tando Round Grid chipboard on the top.
The piece was all misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists- only three colors and I added stamped over tissue clocks and a sentiment (Visible Image stamps).
Some delicate die cuts were added as a cluster around the clock.






I really hope that you like my delicate art piece this time and see you soon again!
Tando products used:
3 clocks  in  one

3 clocks in 1

Clock Mask

Grid - Round




No comments: