Friday 21 October 2016

Live to create and Create to live tag with Irit




Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Anything goes week post.

I decided to make the lovely  tag using Tando Houses to make this Create to live tag.
Here is a small tutorial I made for you.
1. Make the basic Kraft cardstock tag and add the second tag, a bit smaller size, from the patterned cardstock.
Ink the edges with with Clearsnap mini ink. On this photo I used the Ice one, but later I added the Kiss ink to color the roof.
Glue the cardstock tag over the Kraft one and make a hole on the top for the ribbons.



2. Stamp some flowers with with  Unity Celebration of Simple stamp .  Don't try to make the nice stamping as this is just a background add- ons to the patterned cardstock.



3. Mask Tando flat house shaped chipboards with some tape (washi or painter's one, whatever you have) and stamp the lines with another  background from the same stamp set. This time I used clear embossing ink and heat embossed the roof lines with black embossing powder.




4.Cut two cardstock pieces and glue them over the houses front.
Paint the roof of each house with red ink, ink the edges of those houses too and heat emboss with clear embossing powders.


5. From this step and on I didn't make any step by step photos as it's clear visible.
I hand cut two sentiment strips from cardstock cardstock and inked the edges with the same red ink.
The small doors and windows chipboards were heat embossed with white embossing powder and glued over the houses.
I also added the white chipboard fence. Both houses were  adhered over the tag and I added some hand cut cardstock  banners under the sentiment.


The double ribbon was tied on the top.



And yes- in my house I live to create and create to live!


I hope you liked my small tutorial ! See you soon again with my spooky creations!



1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Fabulous tag, love the little houses, cool tutorial too, thank you! xxx