Monday 24 October 2016

Spooky!

I'm kicking off our Spooky week with a tag. I'm very late to the party as far as the {Tando Tags} go, this is my first and it won't be my last. I love how sturdy they are.



I gave the tag a coat of gesso and then used a selection of {DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics} in Halloween shades to colour it. I added some text stamping and then used the flying bats from the {Haunted HouseStencil Set} and some {Black Modelling Paste} which is gorgeous, but a devil to clean up!

I stamped {Danse Macabre} and cut out the skeleton. Then soaked a bat from the {Mini Bats} in water and split it so it was half the thickness. This was cut in half, painted and stuck onto the skeleton.

I finished off with a computer generated quote, some doodling and some grey fabric tied in place and hacked at with scissors to make it raggedy.

Kaz xxx

No comments: