Thursday 13 October 2016

Nathalie Kalbach and Andy Skinner

Hi Carol with you today during this Nathalie Kalbach and Andy Skinner week…

I couldn't decided which one to choose so I decided to do both!!

Both of my bases are mixed media boards…

First my Andy Skinner take…

Using DecoArt mixed media acrylics I created the rusty effect for my base, I then used the new typeface stencil and using the bump technique created my background…


I then used the same colour ways to paint some of the elements from the Industrial Elements pack and here is the finished piece:-


and to my Nathalie Kalbach piece…. using the decoArt fluid acrylics I created my base, I then stamped using the Kaffee Klatsch rubber stamp set I then embossed this using stampendous embossing enamel kit (aged gold) 


Using some tissue paper I added some paint, once dry I stamped fashion dame and cut out, adhering to the base…


TFL today…xx

No comments: