Monday 10 October 2016

Nathalie Kalbach's by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my latest post for the Tando creative
DT and this weeks theme is Nathalie Kalbach's or
Andy Skinner inspired pieces.
For my piece I used the fabulous Tando tags and 
a couple of the circles from the circle grab bag.


I used the Natalie's KAFFEE KLATSCH rubber stamp set
to make the embelishments.


Also Andy skinners TOXIC rubber stamp set was used
on the top corner.


Lots of Stampendous embossing enamels along with 
some scrap material. 


I hope you all going to follow the teams creations this week
and maybe even join in. Thanks for popping by and I hope
 you have all enjoyed my post as always please feel free 
to ask any questions. All products used can be puchased
through Di at Tando just follow the links.
Cheers Dee x

Products Used
  1. Tando products used were the following:- Set of 5 Long TagsGrab bag of Circles
  2. Deco art products used were the following :- Americana Decoupage Matt, White GessoPhthalo TurquoiseQuinacridone Burnt OrangeFluid Acrylics: Gold Metallic.
  3. Stampendous products used were the following:- TOXIC rubber stamp setKAFFEE KLATSCH rubber stamp setFrantage Jewel Kit: BRONZEChunky Gold Embossing Enamel



No comments: