Friday 28 October 2016

Some Spooky inspiration with Irit



 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Spooky Tando post!
Halloween is just around the corner.So making a couple of Halloween projects with  fantastic Tando products was just a must to do thing. As I made two of them : the Haunted house and a Spooky art page.

My TANDO  chipboard house  is  fully covered with stamped background images from
Inspired By Stamping and I just added a few stickers to finish this Halloween deco project.
So easy with Tando House shaped printers tray! So haunted and scarry! 
The whole piece is inked with a mix of distress inks and misted with red mist (kind of a " blood" drops)


And now for the art page I made with some of the same stamps, but it's totally artistic.
This piece is layered with stencilled texture using Tando Creative stencils and DecoArt paints and texture paste.I used Cobweb 2 mask and also Giraffe mini mask.
The background is all stamped with Inspired by Stamping stamps from different sets  linked in a previous piece of art and then I added this Tando chipboard skeleton from Pair of Skeletons package painted with DecoArt paints and covered with Crackle Glaze.
 My tip to those who make such a project: stamp  with pigmented  ink and heat emboss the images with clear powder. It looks a bit mute without the heat embossing.




Products used:
Stencils, chipboards- Tando Creative UK
Paints, mists, crackle medium, texture paste-DecoArt
Inks- Clearsnap
Embossing powders- WOW! Embossing Powders
Stickers- Paper House Productions
 Stamps- Inspired by Stamping