Wednesday 1 February 2017

Color Theme - Luv Tag


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing the tag that I created for the Color Theme this week. I first painted a Long Tag with a coat of DecoArt White Gesso. Once that was dry, I added red, pink, yellow, and orange dye ink to the tag and used a sponge to blend the color. To add some visual interest to the background I sprinkled the tag with water and set it aside to dry.


I colored two hearts with pink paint. I added gold glitter glaze to one heart and a glued a piece of netting over the second heart, and then glued both hearts to the tag. There's room for a lot of embellishments on this long tag!


I used the Stampendous Luv Heart stamp and black ink to decorate a piece of canvas ribbon. I added a metal charm to the ribbon and then brushed it with DecoArt White Gesso for a slightly distressed finish. I added a plastic bow and piece of ribbon to the top of the tag.


You can find the chipboard I used for this project, and a wonderful selection of Stampendous and DecoArt products, in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: