Sunday 18 June 2017

Anything Goes with Lisa

Hi folks and welcome. Lisa here with today's post for Tando Creative and I have been playing with some of the newer products. 

The team is going to be doing a week of Tando samples show on recent Hochanda shows, but I thought I'd give you a sneeky peek at one of my samples for a show a few weeks ago.

I used the new shadow frames, and here is one of my creations...




I have chosen the diamond shape to blog in this post. 
First, I gave all the layers a coat of DecoArt white gesso. On the middle layer I added DecoArt crackle paste and DecoArt texture sand paste. Then using the Tando hearts background stencil, I applied DecoArt white modelling paste. I then painted the whole layer of the frame with DecoArt Media Acrylic paint in Cobalt Teal Hue.






I then used the Fragile stamp from Andy Skinner's Handle With Care stamp set.




On the top layer of the frame, I went round the outer edge with the texture sand paste



Then used the same stencil with the modelling paste down one of the sides. 



I then adhered all the layers together and added some teal ribbon through the hanging hole in the top of the frame. 


All the products I have used are available on the Tando Website. 

Thanks for popping by,
hope to see you again soon.
Lisa xxx
If you would like to pop over to my blog for a toot you can go direct by the link here.



Shadow Frames   Hearts Background Mask   Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal   Media: White Crackle PAINT   Media: Texture Sand Paste   Media: White Gesso   Media: White GessoHANDLE WITH CARE rubber stamp set

No comments: