Tuesday 13 June 2017

Industrial/Steampunk door hanger with Irit: Anything goes


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Anything goes Tando June post.
I love Tando door hangers and the way we can make them in any possible style.
So today I am going to share my Steampunk door hanger and it's just a perfect decoration for any masculine door.
First I used  my most use Tando stencil-Giovanna- Eighties- with black texture paste that became my new love.
Then I painted the background with DecoArt Media line acrylic paints.
The round grid that is a part of Tando bigger chipboard was also painted in the same style and glued over the background.
 Half of Tando clock face was added on the side.
Then smaller chipboard parts that from Drainpipes  set were all painted and glued over the hanger.
I added a metal piece that looks like a door handle and also a few round chipboard pieces  covered with shiny paste.


The patina effect was made with DecoArt paints and pastes over the parts of the art piece.



 Tando products used:
Door hangers style B
Door Hangers style B

4 CLOCKS small
4 Clocks Small

Grid round
Grid - Round

Set of drainpipe elements
Set of Drainpipe elements

Giovanna - Eighties mask
Giovanna - Eighties

No comments: