Wednesday 7 June 2017

Black Modelling Paste - Love Rose ATC

Love Black Modeling Paste ATC by Dana Tatar for Tando Creative

Hi! Dana here today sharing the Artist Trading Card I created for the Black Modelling Paste theme this week. First, I brushed a coat of teal acrylic paint onto an Artist Trading Card. Once dry, I sponged on green acrylic paint over a floral stencil. Next, I spread a layer of DecoArt Black Modeling Paste over a script stencil. I love the contrast and depth the black paste adds to my design!

I colored the edge of the card with a black paint pen. Finally, I added an acrylic rose overlay that I embellished with a coat of glitter glue and a sentiment sticker to finish the card.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: