Friday 30 June 2017

Sunderland Clock Tag


Hi folks Dee here with my latest post this week the Theme is antiquing cream 
I decided to do a tag with of coarse many layers, I  used Deco Art  antiquing
creams in four colours.


I started with home made tissue paper which I stamped with various stamps
which I adhered to the tag with Matt medium. Next modelling paste was
 put through the distressed harlequin, Sunderland post code &
the criss cross mini stencil.


A watery wash of tinting base followed by Raw Umber and Prussian blue hue
sprayed with water once happy with the result I dried it all off.
I painted a Tando circle with titan buff and stamped the
 clock stamp on it with archival.


Once it was dry gives a coat of patina Antiquing cream knocked back and 
followed with a bit of raw umber antiquing cream and a touch of black 
knocked back till I was happy with the result. A coat of gloss 
varnish finished of the face a bit of Deco art ferro was 
used around the edges.


The main tag was given a coat of ultra matt varnish this was allowed to dry prior
to applying patina antiquing cream. I knocked it back with a soft towel next 
came a coat of Raw Umber antiquing cream, finally black antiquing cream.
this was all knocked back till I was happy again ultra matt was used
and finally a coat of white antiquing cream.



Deco Art Ferro was applied to the base of the tag with a palette knife and a
bolt was glued to the top of the tag. A bit of rust dripping
was created with quinacridone gold.

I hope you have all enjoyed this post today feel free to ask any questions
or let me know what you think.

Cheers Dee X

Products Used

No comments: