Thursday 8 June 2017

You are loved Mixed Media board with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first June post in Tando blog.
This week we were challenged to use Black modelling paste on our projects and I used it the very first time as I usually just add black paint into white paste. But the black one works just perfect!
 I made the background with Tando Harlequin mask over Tando Media board and then heat dried  it the get some bubbled texture.
Then I used whatever was left to cover Tando Letters negative and to glue it over the board.
The golden colors was made with  a mix of mists as those mists usually have some mica powders inside and Bingo- you get this gold on black texture with mists only and no paints used.
Actually even the metal flower, metal sign, Tando chipboard book sign and the clay bird were only misted.
And you can see how gorgeous those mists look on totally different surfaces.
The edges were covered with DecoArt Media gold acrylic paint.



Tando products used:
Mixed Media board 138*74 mm

Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm

Mini book plates
Mini Book Plates

Harlequin mask
Harlequin Mask



No comments: