Thursday 26 October 2017

Halloween 2017

Hi folks I hope you are well, its Halloween and I can be as grungy as I like so I
went for a colourful blue green background today rather 
than a purple or orange.
I love this 3D arch from Tando creative it really frames your projects
and adds depth.
 For the background I used lots of different textures and pastes starting with 
modeling paste followed by white crackle paste and clear crackle paste.
A bit of texture was added with art powder and micro beads as will.
 The whole idea was a very textured background with contrasts which I
must admit I am very happy with the result's.
 Tandos Halloween was done using Ferro paste graphite i just applied it with
a pallet knife and allowed to dry.
 Lyndy's stamp gang magical's were used to colour the background the 
set I used was urban chic mixed with deco art glazing medium. 
A couple of washes of Prusssian Blue hue to unify it. 
Thats my Halloween project I hope you like it & please don't be shy! let me know 
what you think.
Cheers Dee X

PRODUCTS USED
(Click on the product and you will be taken to the shop)
  1. Tando products used :-Words Halloween & Layered Arch with Cobweb.
  2. Deco Art products used:- Media: White Crackle PASTEMedia: White Modelling Paste, Fluid Acrylics: Prussian Blue Hue & Ferro.
  3. From my stash:- Tim Holtz stamp, Lyndys stamp gang magicalls, distress ink in vintage photo and scattered straw & Cogs and washers.


No comments: