Saturday 21 October 2017

step-by-step with Lisa - Christmas box scene

Hello, Lisa here and welcome to a special blog post for Tando Creative. This post is a step-by-step to how I created the Tando Creative Christmas Scene Box kit.

Here is my final creation...



 

You can find my Step-by-step instructions *here*.. 

Some close-ups....






Everything I used is at the bottom of the blog post and is available from the Tando website.

Thank you so much for having a toot at my step-by-step creation. If you would like to pop over to my blog, the link is here... Leave a comment if you wish as I love to read your thoughts.
Toodles for now,
Lisa x 


Boxed Scene    Snowflake Mask    Fluid Acrylics: Cobalt Turquoise    Fluid Acrylics: Gold Metallic    Fluid Acrylics: Phthalo Green-Yellow    Media: White Gesso    Media: White Modelling Paste    Metallic Lustre: ORANGE FLICKER

1 comment:

cghundley said...

How adorable this
is, love the village
feel.
Carla from Utah