Tuesday 23 January 2018

L4Love door hanger with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando blog post. Irit is here today .
This time I am going to share my new easy to make Mixed Media door hanger.
It's a perfect one to make for the next month Valentine day small present.



 This Tando door hanger was covered with stencilled letters using DecoArt texture paste and them painted with a mix of Media line paints  and other metallic paints.
I added small white marker dots to ass some light to this dark piece.
The title was made with another tag using the chipboard circle  inside and this time I used texture paste and a bit of embossing glitter over the letters.
I made this L4Love title with one single stencil and then added a couple of glittered hearts over the title.


 Products used:
Door hangers style A

Door Hangers style A

Textured hearts
Textured Hearts

Giovanna- Alphabet
Giovanna - Alphabet

Mask- Letters
Mask - Letters

 Thanks for being here with me today and see you in a couple of weeks with more Tando inspiration!

No comments: