Sunday 29 July 2018

Layers with Lisa

Hello lovelies, Lisa here with today's post and this weeks theme is 'layers'.



I haven't chosen a specific Tando kit for this theme but instead, I had a rummage through my Tando box and picked out some "left-overs". (If, like me, you have had a few bits & pieces from Tando in the past, you will notice there are always poppie-outie-bits in a kit, which you could throw away or extra pieces of a grab bag you may not have used.... I tend to keep these in a separate box. In my "left-overs" box I have all sorts of shapes in many different sizes and these are the bits I used for this project.)

So, I used one of the innie arches from the Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame, Grab Bag of Circles, Butterfly Grab Bag and a birdcage.


I first Applied DecoArt Texture Sand Paste through the Tando Brick Stencil to the arch and left to dry. 




I added a couple of circles gluing a smaller circle under a bigger one to lift it from the background. 




I added the birdcage, then the butterflies.


I then used DecoArt Premium Acrylics to paint it. When it had dried, I dry-brushed  DecoArt Tinting Base over the top to tone the colours down.


Thanks for popping by today.
Toodles for now, 
Lisa x 


Arabian style Layered Arch Frame   Grab bag of Circles    Stencil: BRICK    Media: Texture Sand Paste

No comments: