Saturday 11 August 2018

Wings Week by Fiona Randall

 
 
Morning Everyone. Fiona here with my make for this weeks theme Wings. I have used a tag from the Tando Tags Mega Bundle  and a small dinky heart from the Hearts mega pack for my project along with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, Andy Skinner Stamps and Stampendous Embossing Powder.
 
 
 
I started by giving the tag a coat of DecoArt media Tinting base. Next I added DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Paynes grey to a Mini Mister bottle filled with water and sprayed onto the tag base and dried with a heat tool. More layers of spray were added to build up the colour and add depth. Next I stamped one of the church windows from Andy Skinners Gothic Grunge stamp set from Illusionary Artists with Watering Can Archival Ink to the centre of the tag base. At the base of the tag base the word Faith was stamped using Andy Skinners Unexplained stamp set also with Watering Can Archival Ink.
Next I stamped the wings from my stash with Watering Can Archival ink onto a piece of silver Grey Cardstock and fussy cut the wings. A small off cut of Grey Board was glued to the back of the wings and attached to the tag base to give height and depth. I then embossed the dinky Heart from the Hearts Mega Pack with Stampendous Embossing Enamel in Chunky Silver and attached to the centre of the wings. Finally I inked the edges of the Tag with Watering Can Archival ink to finish. Here is a close up of the detail.
 
 
I hope I have inspired you to create with wings this week.
Thank You for stopping by Fiona xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 
 


2 comments:

Candy C said...

Fiona, this is absolutely stunning! I love your use of the gothic wonder between those gorgeous wings!!!

Carol Plume said...

striking!