Tuesday 14 August 2018

Anything Goes Travel Journal

I've used the {Kate Crane 7 Piece Planner} as a travel journal.

I used {Decoart White Modelling Paste} through the {Letters Stencil} on the front cover and once dry. I used a selection of acrylic paints to decorate this, 3 of the dividers and the back.

 

 I also used the {Dotstream Stencil} on every page.


I've used a variety of self made foam stamps and other stamps.


Each page has similar and different elements.


Using this planner means it's easier to write info and add photos later without having to leave space in a book style journal. I've ordered loads - whoops - all in the polaroid style as these will fit perfectly as the pages inside are A5 size.






And, of course, I made a mistake.... drew the heart upside down!



Kaz xxx

No comments: