Saturday 13 October 2018

Craft Stamper week with Lisa

Hello lovely lot. Lisa here with today's post. As you have probably heard, the Tando team were given a 3D Challenge to feature in Craft Stamper Magazine. 

We were all given the same 3D substrate, designed by Di to play with and decorate. Being a CS subscriber I have seen all the examples and they are all so different. There are so many things you can do with it. 


Here is my take on it...










I decided to turn my substrate in to a mini stationery kit, so I added some small pieces of paper and mini pencils. I thought this could be a cool little item to keep near the telephone, or next to the noticeboard when a quick list or message would need to made...




If you fancy taking a look at what the rest of the team did with for the 3D Challenge, checkout the November edition of Craft Stamper magazine, which is in shops now!!!




Thanks for popping by the Tando blog today,
Lisa xxx












1 comment:

Karin said...

Beautiful colour combo and great idea