Friday 26 October 2018

Halloween Curiosites

Hi everyone Dee here with my piece for Halloween.
I used the lovely Arches from the Triple Arch Frame and a couple of the inserts you get 3 sets in a pack.
Some lovely stamps from Carabello Studio.
Lots of little gems.
Lots of Decos art products paints, Gesso, matt mediums & crackle .
A few clay pieces as well!
I really enjoyed this piece I hope you like it too.
I started by giving a coat of Gesso to all pieces then followed with stamping directly onto the arches I painted matt medium onto the face's of the skulls that the colour would resist from it. paint was applied in washes and sprayed with water till I was satisfied. the frame was painted with prussian blue then given a coat of crackle paint from the Americana Decor. A top coat of Serene was applied over this.

Cheers Dee x

Triple Arch Layered Frame


DecoArt

No comments: