Friday 26 July 2019

Concertina Binder- it's all Black and White.

 
 
Morning all  it's Concertina Binder week on the Tando Creative Blog and so I thought I would give it a go.
 
 
 
I started by giving the binder and all parts a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Everlasting. All the spines were then given a coat of DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon.  The binder covers and the clipboard holder had Vintage tissue paper applied with DecoArt Matte Medium .
 
  
 
Stamping was then added to the binder pages and clipboard with black Archival Ink.
 

 
 
 Embelishments were then added to the front cover and a ribbon tie to finish.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Fiona.
 
PRODUCTS USED.
 


 
 


 
 
Other Products.
 
Vintage Tissue Paper ( my own stash)
Ranger Black Archival Ink
Flourish Stamp- Tim Holtz
Frame- Tim Holtz Ideology.
Die cut branches- Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlets.
Ribbon- ( my own stash)
Crown Stamp ( my own stash)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: