Wednesday 10 July 2019

Layering Flourish Stencil - Media Board by Jane

Hello!

Today on the Tando Creative blog I am sharing one of the large media boards that I have decorated using one of the new layering stencils in different ways...


I started by using the second layer of the stencil with texture paste onto the board, then coated it all with white gesso.  To add colour I used brusho powders.  To create a more vintage feel I sponged over some glue then put on gold foil...


For more background interest I used the third layer of the stencil with clear ink and gold embossing powder. 

To create a focal element I drew around the first layer of the stencil on metallic card then cut it out.  The second layer was added with black gesso then the third was clear texture paste sprinkled with black glitter...


On the background of the board I added some script stamping using black archival ink before painting some clay pieces that I had previously cast with black gesso then rubbing over gold gilding wax...


Once all the pieces were adhered I then added some sticker sentiments.

Here are the products I used:

* Large Media Board
* Flourish Layering Stencil
* Decoart Mediums
* Brusho Powders

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments: