Thursday 10 February 2011

Multi Frame




After I finished the multi frame for my daughter I decided to make one for my son and use some of the pics of his rabbits (which live at my friends house)
I used Frosty Blue and Tropical blue Mica mist to colour the frame and have used Echo Park's Little Boy papers. I used buttons as embellishments on the frame. I also added a small Tando dragonfly which was coloured with silver mica and then Opal Dust added and also 2 small Tando Mixed swirls which have been sprayed with silver Mica.
He loves it!!!!





4 comments:

Karen said...

ooo another lovely piece!!! x

Kaz said...

I'm not surprised he loves it as it's fab. What lovely pictures you've used. x

Di said...

This is so gorgeous Angela, I'm not at all surprised he love it :o)

Irit Shalom said...

What a fantastic frame!