Monday 23 May 2011

Masks

I had big plans to decorate this box when I went on a retreat last weekend but, as soon as I saw the masks that Di took with her, that all changed! The masks are such a good quality as they are slightly thicker than most other ones I have used which means they don't flick up as you are using them.



For the border I used the Stitches Group mask with white acrylic paint and doodled around them. They are so easy to line up.


I then used the Random Circles mask with Distress Ink on the body of the box.

5 comments:

Leigh11 said...

looks fab now its finished Kaz xx

The Scrapbook Garden said...

This is a gorgeous idea using the masks in this way. Love the colour that you have used as well.
Ann x

Karen said...

I just adore this box sooo much that I have ordered a blank one to do now!!! Thanks for the inspiration my lovely xxx

tracy said...

thats beautiful kaz :)

Di said...

This is stunning Kaz, I loved it when I saw it but now you've used the circles mask it really has finished it off beautifully xx