Friday 26 August 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow...

This is my very new interactive page with Wizard of Oz inspiration.
 I made this interactive book on the lo with  some wishes  for my girls and this Tando Scalloped square was just   a  perfect  frame    for my daughters photo  and actually it's the major element on my page.
I painted it with Ranger's crackled paint and embellished with some flowers on the corner..
The inner part of this book has no Tando products- but I still want you to see the wishes- so I add it opended too, just for an inspiration.


I just love- love- love those frames sets- need more of them- lol..
And here is the frame - I used the largest size on my page

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Garden said...

This is a beautiful layout. Love the sentiment. Ann x

Kaz said...

This is so cute x