Wednesday 16 November 2011

Perfect Love Forever tag book

This altered  mini tag  book was made for Tando Creative November color challenge, but as I really used a lot of Tando products and even more techniques, I decided to show it here too and not only in our challenge blog.
So here is an overall  look of this tag book and as you can see I used blues and browns only.


Each tag has it's own word sticker (MLS) , so it's very easy to understand what I am talking about.
The first one is PERFECT tag:  MME stamps stamped with white Clearsnap ink, heat embossed with clear Ranger powder and then heavily misted with Tattered Angels mists for this resist look. The bird was colered with Ranger white enamel paint and I misted from the high level  into the wet paint for this spotted look .
The frame was inked, misted and then a twine was added using the existing holes.
The second tag- LOVE- was misted using Tando Music mask and then I stamped over it with Viva Las Vegastamp- Script one and brown ink. The bird here was just misted and I added some glitter over the wet mist.
The last- Forever- tag, was double misted. The first layer was this Tando Lattice mask and then I added some bird mask over it. The bird here was misted and then stamped, the swirl misted and then inked, and I used just a small part of this huge swirl (it was broken in a mail, so I cut  this part for this mini project..
The final touches were some Epiphany Crafts epoxies, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz key, some more twine and misted to the same color white silk ribbon.



1 comment:

Karen said...

This is delightful Zoe xxx