Friday 5 July 2013

Card Week - New Baby Card


Hello everyone, here is my card for this weeks theme on the blog and it is for one of my colleagues at work has just had a little baby boy. I made her and her husband an easel card.  I love this design of card as it still fits in an envelope really easily, but is just a little different. 

 I've used some of the Tando Mini Stars grab bag just to add a bit of glamour and dimension to the card.  The top one tucked behind the masons jar I simply covered in gold ink, the one on the baby grow I inked with blue distress stain, and then scattered some clear embossing powder over the top, I did a couple of layers, but quite liked the bumpy effect so left it there and then just gently rubbed a gold ink pad over the top of that.


4 comments:

Kaz said...

It's adorable Katherine. These cards don't fall over either! xx

Craftychris said...

Fabulous! xx

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely baby card - that babygrow is so sweet!
Alison x

Cocofolies said...

What a lovely card !!! Congrats to you (and the parents of the lucky baby !). And like you probably, I appreciate much these colours Katherine ! Have a loely week-end. Coco xx