Thursday 20 February 2014

Free For All New Releases

I'm using this Free for All week to show a couple of this week's ~{Trade Show Releases}~. I was lucky enough to have a few bits to make samples with for Di to take to the show.


As soon as I saw the ~{London Skyline Pack}~ I knew what I wanted to do with them. There are 3 sizes in the pack and I did the journal page (for Journal 52) using the middle size. I've simply painted it with a pearl acrylic paint and added some ink for shading.


I used the largest size from the pack for a silhouette canvas. I've painted the Skyline with black acrylic paint and used a gem for the clockface on Big Ben. The background is made with torn book pages, Neocolour 2 crayons, gesso, stamps and painty bubble wrap.

The final New Release I'm showing is a card made with a new pack of stencils that I designed. It's a    ~{Tree and leaves 3 part Mask}~ so you can have the tree on it's own, with overlaid leaves like on the card, or with overlaid circles. I wanted the tree to have spaces to sit or hang things from



I've simply inked through the tree, then lined up the leaves (there is a blip on the bottom of the masks to help) and inked them. I stamped and cut some mini owls out and sat them on the branches.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Cocofolies said...

Wow that's fab Kaz!!! Love all your three different makes, they are all gorgeous. And your mask is great too (already on my wishlist!). Thanks for the inspiration with some of the new released products, they are so beautiful! Coco xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

What fabulous work has been created...i love all 3 of them, they are amazing!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

roc said...

Very nice! Your work is great!

Carol Plume said...

what stunning pieces Kaz - love the dramatic effect of your canvas…bet they looked great on the stand xx