Monday 18 May 2015

Anything Goes week!

I love 'Anything Goes' weeks as they are a chance for the design team to show you what else we use Tando products for :-D

Today I have decorated the *3D House Kit* for you to see!  It comes with everything you need except the paint, paper & glue.  The sides concertina out to show mini albums.


This is a lovely project to do and you get instructions for it from our website *here*.  I have used a selection of *DecoArt Fluid Acrylics*, which we now sell...the pigment is amazing...I have watered them down with some white acrylic for this project, believe it or not!!!!!  I also used some fabulous *Sand Texture Paste* on the roof.



This house has gone up to headquarters so if you fancy a nosey just pop along to one of the shows and have a look at this and all our other lovely samples.

Thank you so much for taking a look today, come back tomorrow for some more inspiration!  Hugs, Karen x


3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE this Karen! <3

Gez Butterworth said...

INCREDIBLE ♥

Karen Petitt said...

Love it! Need to get some Tando to play with - will go on the wish list! Thank you for sharing this with us Karen x