Monday 23 January 2017

Stampendous Week

Hi!  I am kicking off another lovely week, this time using the Stampendous stamps that we stock.  I have made a card using the amazing owl stamp.


To start I painted a sheet of A4 card with DecoArt Titan Buff and a little Paynes Grey.  The owl was then stamped and roughly cut out before some Titanium White was stencilled through the *random circles mask* and some more circles added with some bottle lids. Back to the owl - I added some watercolour to the eyes and the feathers here and there to add some depth before fussy cutting the owl out.  This was stuck onto the now trimmed piece of decorated card before attaching to the card blank.

Thank you for looking today , Karen x

2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome card Karen! I love the textured background and the color you added to the owl!

Unknown said...

Wonderful! j.