Friday 19 May 2017

Anything goes with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome  my Anything goes Tando weekly post!
As you all most probably know I am totally in love with Tando Printer's trays.
But this new tray I made is a bit different as I made it with the Tando skeleton and made it as something that can be even wonderful.



Here are some more photos of this project:

 And a close- up to the Sugar Scull that was stamped with blue pigmented ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then colored with permanent markers.


The background stamping was also heat embossed and colored.




I mostly used Ranger distress inks to make my background and added some white mist and some distress paint over the tray.
 I hope you like my new tray!
See you soon with more Tando inspiration.

Products used:
Mini Printer Tray 152mm x 152mm with stand

A pair of Skeletons





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe - just soooo FUN Irit. Love how you used the printers tray. Xj.