Thursday 10 January 2019

HOCHANDA Stencil Week

Hello!

Today on the Tando Creative blog I am sharing the stencil covers that I made using the new long stencils that Di brought to HOCHANDA back in December...


To decorate the covers I used two of the new stencils, Keep Out and Barbed Wire. 
To create the rusty effect I used Decoart texture sand paste through the stencils plus extra paste around the edges. 
Once this had dried I painted them with silver fluid acrylic then used a range of yellow, brown and quinacridone gold to make the rust colour.
Finally I added a bit more barbed wire with a stamp by Andy Skinner and archival ink.

Here are the links to all the products used:

* Stencil Covers
* Barbed Wire Stencil
* Keep Out Stencil
* Andy Skinner Stamp Set - Handle With Care
* Decoart - Texture Sand Paste
* Decoart - Fluid Acrylic Paint

Thank you for looking and happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments: