Sunday 9 February 2020

February Colour week

Hello, Carol with you this Sunday bringing this month's colour theme to a close.

The colour palette for this month has been:-


So, in a way this caused me a bit of a think - as each month I'm decorating my monthly folders for the 366 challenge and for February the monthly theme is "Golden" so… this is my take on this months challenge… lol




So, the outer cover is in this months colour theme and the inner files are based on the "golden" theme.  Both have been decorated with tando stencils….

This is the finished outer…


Unlike last month, I will fasten the files inside once I've done the daily innies… lol - its must easier that way…

TFL xx

Tando Shop can be found here
366 Challenge can be found on facebook - come join us...



No comments: