Tuesday 17 August 2021

Anything Goes Week- Fiona Randall

 

Morning All it's Anything Goes this week on the Tando Blog.

I have decorated one of the Tando Binders with one of my New Stencils produced by Tando Creative that were Launched on the Craft Store on 6th August.


I love these Tando Binders and the bonus is they come with 12 Tando Tags too.
I started by giving the binder a coat inside and out with DecoArt Chalky Finish in Carbon. Once dry a coat of DecoArt Ultra Matte Varnish was applied to both inside and out of the binder to seal and protect. Next step was to cut a piece of 300 gsm cardstock to fit the front cover. I then applied DecoArt Media White Modelling Paste through my Moon Circle Stencil. Once the modelling paste was dry I then sprayed the cardstock with Distress Oxide Sprays in Black Soot and Peacock Feathers along with Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays in Martian Magenta and Galactic Teal. I then spritzed with water to blend and dried with a heat tool. Once dry I replaced the stencil  lining up and coloured with a gold Posca Paint Pen. I then added spatters with the new Tim Holz Distress Mica Stains in Crooked Broomstick. The edges were then Inked with Black Soot Archival Ink. The Cardstock  Panel was then glued to the front cover of the binder using DecoArt Decoupage Glue Matte.
A nice little binder that is the perfect size to store my new stencil collection.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read.
Stay Safe
Fiona.

PRODUCTS USED.












DecoArt Decoupage glue- Matte.

OTHER PRODUCTS.

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray- Black Soot and Peacock Feathers.

Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Archival Ink- Black Soot.

Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays- Outer Space Set.

Posca Paint Pen- Gold.





1 comment:

Kimbo said...

Love this Fiona. The Crooked Broomstick works fabulously x