Tuesday 24 October 2023

Back to Nature ATC Match Box

 


Materials

ATC ATC Matchbox with ATC cards and Coins

Gelli plate prints

Book pages

Acrylic paint

Glue

Vintage Flower images

Tando Stencils

Textured paste

Black Ink

Stamps

Tassel

 

Instructions

I began by painting the box and ATC’s in green paint.


Once dry I gathered a selection of previosly made gelli plate prints in natural colours or prints with a botanical feel to them. I also picked a selection of book text too. I began adding pieces of gelli print and book text randomly to the box and sleeve and each ATC.


 











I wanted to added a bit of texture so added lots of black stamped images to the box and sleeve. I used some Tando stencils and white textured paste to add detail to all the ATC’s.



Once the paste was dry I fussy cut out some lovely vintage flowers and added them the the ATC’s and  box/ sleeve.





 I added ATC trade stickers to the back to keep track of what and when they where made and just incase I want to trade in future.


I doodled around the outside edges of everything

When everything was dry I gave everything a coat in clear varnish to give it a glossy look

I hope you like my version of the ATC Match box

Sarah 

No comments: