Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mirror,mirror on the wall...

Helloooo, its Karen here again at last!!!  Now I started this project a few months ago and have been dipping in & out of it while involved in other things.  Its a tarted up Ikea frame I found in a charity shop for 50p....too good a bargain to miss eh?  I found that the Tando twinchies fit very neatly along the edges and, after painting & sprucing, I added lots of little Tando pieces....flowers, butterflies, frames, birds, hearts & a house.  Oh and that large frame is just perfect for the centre!


Sorry that I am in it....now I know how hard is it to photograph a mirror hahaha!!!  Thank you for taking a look....please leave a message to show you have been and don't forget the Tando Challenge will you. HUGS xxx

6 comments:

Kaz said...

This is fab Karen, I love the colours and all the little bits and pieces on it xx

whyducks said...

Oh this is lovely and the colours are beautiful too!

Kath said...

What a gorgeous project. I love the colours and all the little additions.

Angelnorth said...

Great way to use the twinchies, this looks fab!

tracy said...

very nice karen :) love the colours:)

Carol Plume said...

fab piece Karen and so much to look at...love it xx