Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ribbons 'N' Lace: Go Green!


Hi Tando fans!  Dana here today sharing a layout for the Ribbons and Lace theme this week. I had a lot of fun with this theme and decided to create my own lace-filled shamrock from Tando chipboard.


I started with a branch from the Leaf Branches with 3 Loose Leaves and some hearts from the Jewelery Heart Set. I trimmed the leaves from the branch set for use in my flower clusters and cut the stem down to a better size for my shamrock. I trimmed the small loops from the top of the hearts to make a clean edge. I colored the chipboard pieces with Lemon Zest and Cut Grass Dylusions Ink Spray and topped that with Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist and Blizzard Glimmer Glam Paint. I filled the cutouts in the hearts with green lace to finish.


Here is one of the leaves from the branch set.


I also added a key from the 5 Decorative Key Set.  I colored this piece with Tattered Angels Antique Brass Glimmer Mist and then covered it with a layer of Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




3 comments:

Craftychris said...

This is an fantastic page! The Shamrock is genius xx

The Scrapbook Garden said...

Love that lace insert. Beautiful layout. Ann x

Katherine said...

Gorgeous page Dana :)