Friday 22 November 2013

Free for all: Home Swert Home deco

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this time I want to show you how to use Tando square Printers tray over the altered Fall piece.
I just love those trays! They are so versatile and  fit almost every possible projects.
So this is my house shaped altere piece, all stamped with IBS stamps and this Tando tray is my house window.
 It was covered with Ranger crackle red paint and then I also added a round small attic window using Tando Scalloped circle piece, this time painted with Ranger green crackle paint.

Everything else are just stamped and hand cut images and some stickers to make the title.
I hope you like those trays as much as I do and will use them on your  houses and home projects.
See you soon again!

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Lovely project Irit, love how you used this square printer, the hen on top of it and the fussy cut bunches of grapes too ! Coco xx