Sunday 17 November 2013

Paint Effects ~ Crackled Baubles

I'm the last one to show paint effects for this week's theme and I've gone for crackle effect baubles:


I took 3 of the baubles from the ~{Small Baubles Bag}~ (these are also available in a larger size and in the Mini Range) and painted them with Fresco paint. Once dry I added a very thin layer of Paperartsy Crackle and when dry, another layer of Fresco paint. It gave me some really tiny crackles which I love.

I inked up the edges of the baubles then put a tiny amount of Glossy Accents on them before adding some contrasting glitter. I've attached some snowflake charms with Glossy Accents and filled the centres with it and glitter before finishing off with doodles and a greeting.

Nice and simple and best of all, quick. I call it quick if I can do something and leave it, so I don't class waiting for the GA to dry as time!!!! ;)

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Traceyr said...

A lovely 3D effect with this card Kaz the colours are so crispy and Christmassy.

:)

ps beautiful charms too.

Carol Plume said...

Wow - what a stunning card - so clean and simple but ooohhhh so very elegant xx

Cocofolies said...

Quick maybe but so efficient and beautiful...!! Coco xx

roc said...

Beautifully done!

Katherine said...

Beautiful card Kaz, I love the colours :)