Wednesday 6 November 2013

November challenge.... and our new GDT


Today sees the first post from this months GDT

Kathleen White

We are all looking forward to seeing her creations this month

Here is her TAG for this weeks theme


"It is my pleasure to share with you these two tags I created with Tando Creative products.  



 The first thing I thought of was spring.  This is my tribute to the famous book "The Secret Garden".   The leaf at the top also pulls out to reveal a card.


I used these beautiful leaf and clock hand chipboard to create a pullout to reveal a secret place to write a note to that special someone.  


I just had to throw in this steampunk tag since I had such fun using Andy Skinner's Incognito stencil, and these fabulous chipboard cogs and clock hand.  I hope you will check out my blog for more details and close ups.  http://kathsdesigns.blogspot.com


As its the first Wednesday of the month there is a new challenge over on the challenge blog... do pop on over and hopefully you'll join us...see you there...

Don't forget to visit us again tomorrow for another take on our tag weekly theme...



4 comments:

roc said...

Great job!

Cocofolies said...

Two great tags !! Thanks a lot for sharing with us as Guest DT, welcome in the team ! Coco x

Kerri-Jo Sharp said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!!
TFS!!
Hugs!!
Kerri

Kaz said...

Fabulous tags. Love the details. xx